Saturday, December 8, 2007

Oh the Things I Do for You: Final Post

In the words of the immortal Boyz II Men, "Now we come to the eennnd of the roooaaad." I've downloaded two audiobooks already, one all by myself. So now all I need to do is comment on our website. OK!

What do I like best about our website? All the content. What do I think is the biggest problem with our website? All the content. To quote Percy B. Shelley, "we have eaten more than we can digest," and I don't think eating even more is a good response to this problem. I'd like us to concentrate on promoting our existing 24/7 services (downloads, databases, virtual reference) rather than seeking to add yet more services. I'm also in favor of winnowing down our website in the way Ricki wants to winnow down the Reading page. Well, that's my proverbial two cents. TTFN

No comments: